Newly renovated property, located in a popular student area just 13-minutes walk to UCLAN University. Purposefully renovated for high standard accommodation, the property is well maintained, with a neutral décor allowing you to make your space your own.
• Genuinely large sized bedrooms with full sized comfortable double beds (not ¾), new furniture with large amount of storage, TV booster for great quality viewing in your room and virgin media VIVID 150MB Optical Fibre broadband with wireless router.
• Good sized modern fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances. (Including gas hob, microwave, and tumble dryer)
• Large bathroom with large modern separate shower and bath with instant hot water
• Good size lounge with leather sofa and chairs the ideal place to catch up with your friends and chill out, good outdoor space perfect for enjoying sunshine and BBQ’s
• New Silentnight memory foam mattresses for 2017
• Double glazed throughout, Gas central heating, annually serviced combi boiler and maximum insulation (Cavity & Loft) to keep the house lovely and warm through the winter.
Peace of mind
• Mains wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
• Emergency lighting, fire safety equipment all serviced annually and fire escape windows in every room
Local amenities on the doorstep
• Takeaways, late night convenience stores, post office, ATM’s and more
• Ample free parking available to the front of house and on adjacent streets (no permits required) with the main bus route in and out of Preston just 2 minutes walk
Bills & contract
• Includes virgin media VIVID 150MB Optical Fibre broadband, water, gas, electricity & TV license
• Rented as a whole only, minimum 44 wk contract. Rent payable termly in line with your student finance arrangements.
• Professional full time independent Landlord based in Preston, registered and accredited with UCLAN, Preston City Council and Member of National Landlords Association.
(The landlord/letting agent would like to let this property as a whole. Most commonly to be offered on a joint tenancy agreement though some landlords may be able to offer individual tenancy agreements. If the property is for a single dweller an individual tenancy applies.)
Available from: 16 July 2018
Available until: 31 July 2019
Mohammad Omar Khan says: "Louise is an incredibly friendly and professional landlord who genuinely cares for her tenants, and is always quick to respond to any queries regarding the accommodation. During my tenancy, Louise has been wonderfully helpful in ensuring that any problems we had with the accommodation (though few and far between) were addressed as soon as possible, no matter what time of day it was. The house itself is by far the best quality student accommodation I have seen in my 4 years at university, and it is evident that a lot of thought and care has gone into making it a homely and comfortable environment. I have stayed in this accommodation for 2 years and have only good things to say about my time here. The rooms are bright and spacious, the furniture and decor are very stylish and of a high standard, and the house is situated in an ideal quiet neighbourhood which is only a 10 minute walk from campus. Overall, I have greatly enjoyed my time at this accommodation, and Louise's kindness and hospitality towards her tenants have truly made this house feel like a home. " posted 02/27/18
Emma Rose says: "The house is wonderfully homely and you can tell that there has been thought and care put into this.
Any queries or issues are responded to in a quick, professional manner and the landlord is one of the best I've had in my three years of university. The accommodation is one of the best quality I have seen. The furniture is great quality and the rooms are light, spacious and decorated to a high standard.
The location is perfect - it is an end terrace house with quiet neighbours, close to shops and less than 10 minutes from university. It is close to local amenities whilst being just off the main road so it's nice and quiet. Whenever there have been problems the landlord has been incredibly helpful, understanding and accommodating.
We are so happy to be living in this homely house and wholeheartedly recommend Louise and her properties!
" posted 02/13/17
Mr A Downs says: "Louise is a fantastic landlord who takes care of her tenants. She is a lovely, kind person, whilst remaining extremely professional. She, and her partner, always saw to our needs regarding the house, no matter what time it was, and ensured that we enjoyed our time living here. It’s very important to maintain a good relationship between landlord and tenant, and there was never an issue with Louise. I’ve really appreciated having her as my landlord so much that I questioned her about any other properties she may own, simply because I wanted to keep her as a landlord, and I am therefore delighted to remain a tenant next year." posted 04/11/14
Miss C Walsh says: "Louise is a brilliant landlord with amazingly high quality accommodation, facilities and service. Anytime there has been even a tiny problem Louise has been on hand to get it sorted as soon as possible. The house I had the privilege of staying in for one of my university years, was very clean, modern and homely (a much higher standard than previously seen "student houses"). I would highly recommend Louise and her property for future tenants." posted 04/11/14