a bit about the room and place...
Available From: 10 April 2017
Situated in Ladywell, part of the borough of Lewisham. Very good travel links, 3 min walk to Ladywell, 10 min walk to Lewisham with easy access to east and central London and the South East. Easy bus links to London Universities. Ladywell Village is up and coming with quirky, artisan shops opening in the area. Live in landlady is a chilled, easy going Australian looking for an ANIMAL LOVING FEMALE STUDENT. Other housemates include 25 year old French art loving female, one Scottish Terrier (female), three adorable cats.
The boring stuff:
- Cleaner will vacuum your floor weekly if desired for no fee
- Windows triple glazed with blackout curtains
- Gas central heating
- Large bathroom with separate power shower and bath
- Toilet separate, includes bidet and wash basin
- Large kitchen with all the amenities, plenty of fridge space
- Free high speed wifi
- Sky and large tv in shared living area
- Washing machine, dryer and dishwasher
| There are 3 Bedrooms in this property - Bedroom Details:|
|Room Number||Size||Rent (per week)||Available|
click here to see all details