Alice House is the ultimate Oxford student living experience.
Residents benefit from a choice of Studios which are designed for your comfort with three quarter beds, plenty of storage and study spaces and flatscreen
Alice House is an easy 5 minute walk to the University of Oxford’s Colleges, and a short bike ride to Oxford Brookes University campus. Overlooking the
Ricer Cherwell, Alice House is just off Cowley Road, where you’ll find a range of eating, drinking, and entertainment venues are all within easy reach to
relax during your downtime.
Rooms are offered starting from £235 pp/pw (51 week lease), and a full range of sizes to suite your needs.
Why our residents choose to live with us:
• All-inclusive utility bills (broadband, water, gas, electricity and heating) and contents insurance
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £250
• Selection of Studios to suite all needs
• Social spaces with Pool Table, large screen TV with SKY, and plenty of comfy seating
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry facilities
• Secure Bike storage
Our House features:
Your safety and security is hugely important to us and entry is only accessible using a unique electronic key. There is 24 hour CCTV, and our constant
staff presence makes sure you feel safe and secure in your new home.