CHAPTER SOUTH BANK
Chapter South Bank, situated in Zone 1 between Southwark and London Bridge lands you in the heart of London-town, promising you the London life experience. Whilst the perfect location for Kings College or London South Bank University, you are only a short walk to Southwark Underground Station on the Jubilee Line, meaning you’re never more than 10 minutes away from the city’s many other colleges and universities.
With London Southbank on your doorstep you’ll never be short of things to do, from taking inspiration from the exhibitions at Tate Modern to enjoying an early morning jog along the River Thames.
At Chapter South Bank there’s plenty of accommodation choice including en suite bedrooms, studio flats, one and two bedroom apartments starting from £309 pp/pw.
Why our residents choose to live with us:
• All-inclusive utility bills (water, gas, electricity and up to 100 Mb internet speeds) and free contents insurance
• Easy payment schedule with just a 10% first instalment (followed by 3 further payments)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £300
• Dual occupancy available with studios
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Selection of rooms including en suites, studios and flats
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry
Our House features:
Landscaped grounds, a Sky Lounge and Roof Terrace where you’ll find widescreen TV’s, comfy seating and truly amazing 360° views of the city and a very handy Tesco Express supermarket on the ground floor.
At Chapter we put you first. We always do our best to make sure you are supported, encouraged and welcomed. We want you to have the time of your life whilst studying, which is why we offer exceptional student living to people from all over the world.