Chapter Highbury is ideally situated a minutes’ walk from Holloway Road tube station (Piccadilly Line) putting you close to central London and all the city’s universities and colleges. Residents benefit from a choice of en suite rooms, studios or flats and new shared spaces including; external seating in a landscaped garden with barbecue area, a cinema room, private residents gym, study space, TV lounge with Sky TV, gaming booth and pool table.
Chapter Highbury offers a selection of accommodation starting from £219 pp/pw on a 51 week lease:
Bronze En Suite | Bronze En Suite Plus | Silver En Suite | Silver Ensuite Plus | Gold En Suite | Platinum En Suite | 2 Bedroom Flat | Bronze Studio | Bronze Studio Plus | Silver Studio | Gold Studio | Gold Studio Plus | Mini Studio Plus
Why our residents choose to live with us:
• All-inclusive utility bills (water, gas, electricity and up to 100 Mb internet speeds) and free contents insurance
• Easy payment schedule with just a 10% first instalment (followed by 3 further payments)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £300
• Dual occupancy available with studios
• 24 hour access to private resident gym, cinema, and games room with PS4 consoles
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Selection of rooms including en suites, studios and flats
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry
*Flats are equipped with their own contemporary kitchen and en suite rooms share a cluster kitchen
Our House features:
Landscaped grounds, a large Residents’ Lounge offering plenty of space to relax, watch TV and catch up with friends or make the best of the British weather in the outdoor courtyard.
Along with these are all the facilities you would expect, all-inclusive utility bills, private resident gym, cinema room, games room with next generation consoles, laundry, bike storage, secure entry system, CCTV and a 24 hour staffed reception means there is always someone on hand should you need anything.
At Chapter we put you first. We always do our best to make sure you are supported, encouraged and welcomed. We want you to have the time of your life whilst studying, which is why we offer exceptional student living to people from all over the world.
We understand that your stay in London may not start in September or last a whole year, therefore we have a range of en suite apartments and studio flats available for Semester One stays. Call us on +44 (0)20 7293 0000 for more details.