Ty Willis House (formerly known as Neuadd Willis House) is the ultimate Bangor student living experience.
Ty Willis House is ideally situated in the Bangor city centre—just a short walk to the train station and Bangor University.
Residents benefit from a selection of comfortable rooms within a choice of two buildings; The Plaza and The Hotel. Both are equipped with comfy beds, study
spaces, and en suite shower rooms. Studios provide private living with a fitted kitchen, and lounge-diners - perfect if you’re cooking with friends or
doing your own thing.
Rooms start from £99 per week on a 51 week lease, and a full range of sizes to suit your accommodation needs.
En Suite Bedrooms | Studios | Single Bedroom Flats
Why our residents choose to live with us:
• All-inclusive utility bills (broadband, water, gas, electricity and heating) and contents insurance
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
• Easy payment schedule with just a 10% first installment (followed by 3 further payments)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £150
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Selection of rooms including En Suite and Studio
• Secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry facilities
• On-site bike storage
• Car Parking
*Studios are equipped with their own contemporary kitchen and en suite rooms share a cluster kitchen
Our House features:
Your safety and security is hugely important to us and entry is only accessible using a unique electronic key. There is 24 hour CCTV, and our constant
staff presence makes sure you feel safe and secure in your new home. Includes: laundry facilities and bike storage.