Tufnell House is the ultimate student living experience.
Having undergone extensive renovation work throughout the summer, Tufnell House is a premium dwelling in Zone 2 – just a five minute walk from Tufnell Park
Underground Station (Northern Line).
Tufnell House benefits excellent transport links for an effortless journey into central London, with universities, the West End, Oxford Street and St
Pancras International in easy reach. Positioned in the midst of leafy suburbia in a fantastic residential area, you are close to shops, bars and
restaurants – a short walk from Kentish Town, Archway and the peaceful delights of Hampstead Heath.
Rooms are offered starting from an amazing £225 pp/pw, with a 43 week lease, and a full range of sizes to suit your needs.
En Suite Bedrooms | Studios |
Why our residents choose to live with us?
• All-inclusive utility bills (water, gas, electricity and up to 100 Mb internet speeds) and free contents insurance
• Easy payment schedule with just a 10% first instalment (followed by 3 further payments)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £250
• Dual occupancy available with studios
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Selection of rooms including en suite, studios and flats
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry
*Studios are equipped with their own contemporary kitchen and en suite rooms share a cluster kitchen
Our House features:
Landscaped grounds, a Residents’ Lounge with Sky TV and games area (table football, pool table, table tennis and games consoles). A brand new on site
fitness centre, free to all residents, a spacious lounge and study areas.
At iQ Student Accommodation we put you first. We always do our best to make sure you are supported, encouraged and welcomed. We want you to have the time of your
life whilst studying, which is why we offer exceptional student living to people from all over the world.