Lambert House and Fairfield House places you in a prime position if you’re studying at the University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University,
and The Manchester College. Moments away from Piccadilly Station, you’ll find a range of amenities right on your doorstep – with supermarkets and lots of
lively bars and restaurants for those all-important evenings out, just a few minutes’ walk away.
Residents can choose from a range of room sizes; either en suite rooms in spacious shared flats of 5 to 11 people, or stylish self-contained studios that
provide private living. Whatever you choose, you will find modern, comfy furnishings, ample storage, and plenty of living space.
There are unique communal areas onsite that give our residents plenty of space to socialize with friends too, with our residents enjoying a private bowling
alley, cinema room, 24hour onsite gym, karaoke rooms, gaming room, and TV space with plenty of comfy seating.
Rooms are offered starting from an amazing £155 pp/pw, with the option of a 51 or 45 week lease, and a full range of sizes to suit your needs.
En Suite Bedrooms | Mini Studios | Three Bedroom Flats | Double Occupancy Flat
Why our residents choose to live with us:
• All-inclusive utility bills (water, gas, electricity and Free Wi-Fi) and free contents insurance
• Easy payment schedule with just a 10% first instalment (and then 3 further payments)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £250
• Dual occupancy available with studios
• Recently refurbished social spaces
• 24 hour resident gym
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Selection of rooms including en suites and studios
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry
• Study area and ample storage space
*Studios are equipped with their own contemporary kitchen and en suite rooms share a cluster kitchen
Our House features:
As well as our fantastic communal spaces, there are all the facilities you would expect; all-inclusive utility bills, laundry, bike storage, secure entry
system, CCTV and a 24 hour staffed reception means there is always someone on hand should you need anything.