Wilmslow Park is the ultimate student living experience.
Having undergone extensive renovation work throughout the summer, Wilmslow Park is a premium dwelling on Oxford Road – just a short walk to the
University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University.
Positioned opposite the attractive Whitworth Park, you are close to shops, bars and restaurants, plus Wilmslow Park benefits excellent transport
links for an effortless journey into Manchester, with Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station and Manchester Airport both within easy reach.
En Suite Bedrooms are available from £160 pp/pw, with a 44 week lease, and we have a full range of sizes to suit your needs:
En Suite Bedrooms |
Why do our residents choose to live with us?
• All-inclusive utility bills (water, gas, electricity and up to 100 Mb internet speeds) and free contents insurance
• Selection of modern en suite bedrooms
• Easy payment schedule with just a 10% first instalment (followed by 3 further payments)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £250 (£350 for Kerria rooms)
• Communal space with pool table, table tennis, and PS4 consoles
• Full range of regular social events throughout the year for our residents
• Free 24-hour private resident’s gym
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry
Our House features:
Landscaped grounds, a Residents’ Lounge with Sky TV and games area (table football, pool table, table tennis and games consoles). A brand new on site
fitness centre, free to all residents, a spacious lounge and study areas.
Wilmslow Park will always do our best to make sure you are supported, encouraged and welcomed. We want you to have the time of your life whilst
studying, which is why we offer exceptional student living to people from all over the world.