Arkwright House is in the centre of Bradford’s busy student scene, placing you in prime position with both Bradford University and Bradford College next
door as well as local amenities – supermarkets and lots of lively bars and restaurants for those all-important evenings out, just a few minutes’ walk away.
Our modern property offers residents an on-site gym (free to use) as well as a selection of shared flats of 2 and 6 people all with en suite bathrooms with
a modern kitchen and lounge area with plenty of space to live and study – perfect for groups wishing to live together.
Arkwright House offers a selection of refurbished and non-refurbished rooms starting from an amazing £76 pp/pw on a 51, week lease:
En Suite Bedrooms | Studios |
Why our residents choose to live with us:
• All-inclusive utility bills (water, gas, electricity and free contents insurance
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £250
• Dual occupancy available with studios
• Brand new social spaces
• 24 hour resident gym
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Selection of rooms including en suites and studios
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry
• Study area and ample storage space
*Studios are equipped with their own contemporary kitchen and en suite rooms share a cluster kitchen
Our House features:
A busy Residents’ Lounge with Sky TV, movies and pool table, and free on site gym. Along with all the facilities you would expect; all-inclusive utility
bills, laundry, bike storage, secure entry system, CCTV and a 24 hour staffed reception means there is always someone on hand should you need anything.
At iQ Student Accommodation, we put you first. We pride ourselves on our customer service, making sure you are supported, encouraged and welcomed in your home. We
want you to have the time of your life here in Bradford, which is why we offer exceptional accommodation to students from all over the world.