Broadgate Park is self-catered student accommodation located next to the West entrance of the University of Nottingham main campus. There are excellent bus and tram links to the city centre, Nottingham train station and the QMC. We also manage Albion House and Cloister House, which are both situated within 10-15 minutes’ walk from the University Park Campus.
There are over 2200 bedrooms within Broadgate Park, Albion House and Cloister House, providing homes to Undergraduates, Postgraduates, 1st Years and returning students. Returning students are offered exclusive incentives including a £500 rent discount*
*Subject to availability / terms and conditions apply.
The weekly rent includes all utility bills, a basic contents insurance and 100mbps Wi-Fi internet. Prices for 18/19 can be found in the grid below.
• 24 hour Reception
• On-site maintenance team
• JCR Student Committee
• Warden and Tutor team - Available 7 days a week
• Weekly communal cleaners
• Level One - Communal spaces to study (The Library) or relax (The Lounge)
• The Shop - Small convenience store
• Outdoor Gym
• The Courtyard social space
• Laundry facilities - Costs from £1 for a drying cycle and £2 for a washing cycle
• Secure bike stores
• On-site parking - costs applicable
• Night patrols
• Swipe card / digitally accessible blocks and bike storage areas