- Fitted kitchen
- Fridge freezer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron/Ironing board
- Onsite maintenance
- Widescreen TV
- Internet access
- Bike storage
- Laundry room
- Garden landscaping
- Car parking
- Shaving points
- Games room
- Emergency call points
- In-room phone
- CCTV security
- Secure door entry
- Washer dryer
- Vending machine
- Satellite/Digital TV
- Wheelchair access
Langdale Hall is a grade II listed former manor house located in the Victoria Park area of Manchester with extensive communal facilities and beautiful mature gardens. The rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms have been very recently renovated in our accommodation block for this student year and have all the facilities needed for comfortable living. The property and grounds have on-site management, on-site caretaker and 24 hour security. The private halls are very conveniently located for all the Manchester Universities, local transport links, shops, pubs and restaurants.
Facilities included are:
• All Utility bills included in rent
• Flat screen TV in all communal lounge areas.
• Double beds in all study rooms.
• High speed broadband internet connection to all study bedrooms using the Manchester University ‘Hornet’ system with unlimited download.
• Full 24 hour CCTV coverage.
• High quality fitted kitchens and bathrooms.
• Kitchen areas include cooker and hob, fridge, freezer and microwave.
• Washing machine and tumble dryers available in our dedicated laundry room.
• En-suite rooms and large studio flats are available.
• Friendly onsite management team with dedicated maintenance service available during office hours.
Prices (per room/flat)
Single rooms from: £85.00 per week
Standard double size rooms from: £99.00 per week
Large double rooms from: £105.00 per week
En-suite single rooms: £120.00 per week
En-suite double rooms: £130.00 per week
Studio flats from: £140.00 per week
Available for new student academic year. Rents are payable on a termly basis with a UK guarantor, or payment in full (in advance) if International student.
Contracts available for 43 or 52 weeks.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel . 0161 850 3040
Web : www.njoystudentliving.co.uk