- Private garden
- Popular area of edgbaston
- Modern decor & furnishings
- Large double bedrooms
- Kitchen - living room
- Free on street parking
- All bills included
HOUSE SHARE - BILLS INCLUDED. 1 ROOM AVAILABLE NOW TO RENT IN NEWLY DEVELOPED VICTORIAN PROPERTY. FULLY FURNISHED IN DESIRABLE EDGBASTON AREA. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
- AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN
- HIGH SPECIFICATION REFURBISHED HOUSE SHARE
- 5 SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- FULLY FURNISHED
- ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED IN RENT
- STYLSH, MODERN DÉCOR
- LOCAL AMMENITIES NEARBY
- GREAT TRANSPORTATION LINKS TO UNIVERSITIES, HOSPITALS AND CITY CENTRE
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL ROAD
- GREAT FOR SHARERS
Additional Features Include:
- 2 WC’s and bath/power showers with chrome fittings
- Fully furnished (Beds, sofa, desks etc.)
- Open plan kitchen with granite effect worktops, high gloss cupboards, modern integrated appliances, and
plenty of storage
- Washing machine
- Large communal living area
- New gas central heating system
- Interlinked fire detection system
- Local shops and cafes
- On street parking without any charges
- Private rear court garden
- 24-hour emergency repairs service
IF YOUR LIST OF 'MUST HAVES' INCLUDE LIVING SOMEWHERE MODERN, STYLISH AND SPACIOUS THEN THIS IS THE HOUSE FOR YOU!!
This property is situated within Edgbaston a very popular area for sharers as many young professionals like the convenience to Birmingham City Hospital and the city centre. The transport links are unrivalled with an abundance of transport links and the Hagley Road, which is a major thoroughfare to and from the city centre and universities.
Managed by ARLA registered agent Grant Property which has a 24-hour emergency repairs service.
**If you are not able to attend a viewing, Grant Property offer live interactive viewings through Skype, Facetime, Whatsapp Video etc to offer flexibility for you to view and secure a property with us** EPC rating: D. Letting Agent Registration Number: 1903114.
The landlord/letting agent would like to let this property as a whole. Most commonly to be offered on a joint tenancy agreement though some landlords may be able to offer individual tenancy agreements. If the property is for a single dweller an individual tenancy applies.
- Price Per Week
- £461 deposit
T: 0131 ••••••