A modern NEWLY REFURBISHED student house with 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and 1 BATHROOM with only 1 ROOM LEFT available for 23/24 with ALL BILLS INCLUDED, CONTENTS INSURANCE INCLUDED and NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED. Located only 15 MINUTES FROM UNI.
*ALL BILLS INCLUDED - NO DEPOSIT - NEWLY REFURBISHED*
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
A stylish property refurbished in 2022 it includes:
- 3 double bedrooms with desks, comfy desk chairs and plenty of storage.
- 1 modern bathroom
- A chic living room with big comfy sofas and a big flat screen tv, which is great for friendly lounging and a big dining table so you can all eat together.
- A kitchen full of modern appliances, plenty of fridges and a washing machine.
- Superfast broadband is included as well as, contents insurance and all utility bills.
- All furniture has been interior designed for maximum comfort and style.
WHERE IS IT?
"The house is on Newsham Road in the centre of Bowerham.
WHAT'S GOOD ABOUT WHERE IT IS?
The local neighbourhood has a chilled vibe with a strong community feel. It's a short walk to the centre, and you can be in the countryside doing outdoor things just as quickly. You won't be stuck for a local pub, on your doorstep.
HOW CLOSE IS IT TO CAMPUS?
"Dependent on route and energy levels, you can cycle to Campus in 20 mins - parking is easy as the University has 1,500 bike spaces! The buses are straightforward and frequent - travel time 30 to 40 mins.
*It's a good hour walk if you fancy it, but it's through green spaces
The landlord/letting agent would like to let this property as a whole. Most commonly to be offered on a joint tenancy agreement though some landlords may be able to offer individual tenancy agreements. If the property is for a single dweller an individual tenancy applies.
Newsham Road, Lancaster, Lancaster, LA1 4DG
- All bills included
- Available academic year 2023/2024
- Newly refurbished
- Contents insurance included
- £50 amazon voucher on signing
- Double beds in all bedrooms
- Walking distance to uni
- 24/7 maintenance provision
- 1 room left
Would you like to schedule a viewing or have any questions for the letting agent?