Searching for a creative space to call home while you’re studying in London? Prince Consort Village is a music hub, built and designed for students in London. With specially acoustically treated bedrooms, that’s why we’re the exclusive accommodation partner of the Royal College of Music. Enjoy our West London location, easily accessible via public transport, with fantastic connections to the Royal College of Music well as Imperial College, Royal College of Art and other parts of London. Whether you choose to travel via Overground, Underground or bus, you’ll have a simple commute to your place of study and you can make the most of living in our capital city. With London’s West End just a short train ride away, both Ravenscourt Park and Westfield Shopping Centre in the close vicinity, as well as some stylish bars and pubs, there’s no need to venture far on your days off. Property Highlights - Exclusive accommodation partner of the Royal College of Music - 24-hour practice rooms - All-inclusive bills - 24/7 security/support - Free Wi-Fi - Cinema/games room - Sound-proof bedrooms - On-site gym - Free events programme We have video tours and 360 room tours available.


A variety of room types are available on 44 and 51 week tenancy agreements. Rooms available from £292 pw. For further information or to book a room please go to: www.campuslivingvillages.co.uk

Amenities (24)

  • Fitted kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Fridge freezer
  • Vacuum cleaner
  • Iron/Ironing board
  • Onsite maintenance
  • Widescreen TV
  • Internet access
  • Bike storage
  • Laundry room
  • Garden landscaping
  • Car parking
  • Shaving points
  • Games room
  • Emergency call points
  • In-room phone
  • CCTV security
  • Secure door entry
  • Washer dryer
  • Vending machine
  • Satellite/Digital TV
  • Dishwasher
  • Photocopier
  • Wheelchair access


230 Goldhawk Road, Fulham, London, W12 9PL

Enquire online

By submitting this form you agree to our website terms of use and privacy policy.

Enquire online

Would you like to schedule a viewing or have any questions for the accommodation provider?