BOOKINGS OPEN FOR 2021/22.
With no rent increase! Book a studio now and pay last year's prices.
SHORT TERM LETS ALSO AVAILABLE – MOVE IN NOW UNTIL AUGUST 2021
Our studio flats come with their own private bathroom and kitchen and have been purposely built to provide a great place to live.
Our studios feature everything you need:
• Kitchen – modern, practical kitchen with microwave, integrated oven & hob, extractor fan, large fridge freezer, waste bin. Along with four full sized cupboards and drawer space.
• Bathroom – designer bathroom suite with luxury double shower, WC, sink, heated towel rail, mirror and fan.
• Storage - bookshelves, drawers, and triple wardrobes in every room (double wardrobes in standard studios). Plus, plenty of storage space under the bed.
• Seating - relaxing leather sofa (or chair in standard studios).
• Desk – your own personal workspace with a comfortable office chair, wall mounted TV and plenty of plug sockets for all your tech!
• Broadband – free broadband with unlimited downloads, dedicated network support available 24/7 and speeds of up to 200mb/s.
• Safe and secure – secure fob entry and an intercom system to securely allow guests into the building without leaving your room. Spy holes on all doors and laptop-size safe to safeguard your belongings. Alongside our 24/7, 365 days-a-year onsite security team.
• Flat design – modern features including blackout curtains, laminate wooden flooring and large windows. Many rooms have floor to ceiling windows.
We also offer free contents insurance for your studio flat and your bicycle (if you bring it to CODE)
And you only need to pay one week’s rent to book your room!
We’re just 320 metres from the De Montfort University campus, as well as offering city-based living for those studying at the University of Leicester.
All of our extra facilities are included in the price of your rent!
• Exclusive air-conditioned 50-piece CODE Gym with machines and free weights.
• A Fitness/Dance Studio with free weekly classes in term time.
• Our very own cafe on site. So, if you choose to stay with us, you'll never go hungry!
• Games Room with pool tables, football tables and table tennis.
• Cinema with free movie nights for tenants and Sky Sports for the big matches.
• Riverside location with outdoor spaces featuring seating areas, barbecues, outdoor games and herb garden.
• Study rooms designed so you can get out of your room whilst still retaining peace and quiet.
• A parcel service that will accept your deliveries and let you collect when convenient.
• Laundry (small charge applies) and useful amenities, including bike stores.
STUDENTS VOTE CODE THE BEST
We’ve been named the Best Small Provider at the National Student Housing Awards for four years running (2016-2019) – judged 100% on direct feedback from 40,000 students.
Our efforts during the Covid-19 pandemic have also been praised. The research company Global Student Living looked at thousands of students’ responses to the National Student Housing Survey and highlighted our care during the pandemic as making a real difference to students.
KEEPING YOU HAPPY AND HEALTHY
We dedicate time, effort, and money into making sure everyone who lives at CODE is living their best life. Our support includes everything from advice on how to eat well to events promoting good mental health.
And we’ve continued to run our activities throughout Covid-restrictions, adapting them and taking them online as needed.
• WELL BEING
Throughout the year we offer events, information and advice to keep your mind and body healthy. This includes mindfulness sessions, meditation, support groups, and even fun activities like a petting zoo!
• FREE WEEKLY EVENTS
We have an action-packed programme of events, all completely free and including complimentary drinks and snacks/food. Mug decorating, karaoke, crepe making and adult colouring are just some of the fun things we’ve done.
• ‘LIFE HACK' ACTIVITIES
Our “how to…” sessions are really popular. Whether you’re learning something practical, such as how to clean your bathroom / kitchen, or learning how to enhance your CV.
• OUR TEAM ARE DEDICATED TO MAKING THINGS EASIER
Our maintenance, security and office staff are here to help with everything from parcel collection to life advice. Plus, there is someone onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
for full details and up-to-date availability.
With options to suit every need and budget, simply decide what matters to you, whether that’s a riverside location or a slightly newer room. We offer a variety of room types in four main categories:
Cost Per Week
And remember, you only need one week’s rent to book your room. What’s even better, this will be taken off your first term bill.
SHORT TERM LETS
Looking for short term options?
We have a few studios available immediately until the beginning or end of August 2021.
If you want to live with us for the rest of the 2020-21 academic year, simply browse the ‘late availability’ section of the website. We have rooms to suit all budgets. Simply browse the options and book the room that’s right for you.